1.All purpose flour-3&1/2cup
3. Active dry yeast-1tbsp
- Soak yeast in warm water and set aside until forming bubbles.(10 minutes).
- In a large bowl mix together all purpose flour,yeast mixture,sugar,salt and olive oil.Knead for about 8 minutes or until smooth and elastic.Cover with a plastic wrap and allow to rise in warm place for 1-2hrs.Punch the dough down.
- Divide the dough into 3.Take one ball and flatten it with your hands or a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface.Brush the top with olive oil.
- Heat oil in pan and fry garlic ang oregano.Add tomato paste,tomato sauce and pepper powder.Bring to a boil.Cook until sauce thickens.
- Cook chicken with pepper powder and salt.
- Place pizza stone on the center rack of the oven.Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Spread pizza sauce over the crust with a spoon.Then sprinkle with a layer of cheese.Over this spread the vegetables and chicken.Top with grated mozzarella,olive and Parmesan cheese.Brush some olive oil on to the edge of the pizza.
- Bake until the cheese melts and the edges become golden.(12-15 minutes)
- Transfer it to a serving plate.Sreve with tomato sauce.